In a recent series of posts I referenced stories that show how archaeologists seem to have discovered King David’s place, the “City of David” in the Bible.
This is very disturbing news for the “learned elite” who have denied that King David even existed. To them, he is a “myth” and “legend” for the ignorant Christian’s and/or Jew’s who believe he did exist.
But, I would like to point out a few important considerations that would naturally be proven WHEN it is determined, once and for all, that it IS King David’s palace:
- Goliath the giant existed, as David killed him when he was a young man. That Goliath was over 9 feet tall and carried a spear whose tip alone weighed 16 pounds (ref: 1 Samuel 17)
- The Giants were from the Amorites, who are the ancient Syrians.
- The Giants were the offspring of the fallen Angels, as told in Genesis and the Book of Enoch, which itself is directly referenced in the New Testament (Jude 1:14).
- There are 6 different references to giants during the reign of King David in the Bible. These would have to be proven true.
- The fallen Angels who were called the Watchers, had fornication with the women of the Earth, and produced the Giants, who were destroyed before their eyes by God, and whose spirit’s were to roam the earth as evil demons. These are where the evil in the world comes from
- The fallen Angels taught the humans the arts of science, metallurgy, music, herbs and plants, cosmetology, astrology, and other things as part of the “useless knowledge” God proclaimed against them in the Book of Enoch
- God exists because He annointed David King, and picked him from the sheepfold via Samuel (ref: 1Samuel 17)
- King David transported the Ark of the Covenant to the City of David, where it was to remain until King Solomon built the Holy Temple. (ref: 1 Chronicles 15)
- That God had commanded Moses to build the Ark of the Covenant after the Exodus (Ref: Exodus).
- That Moses existed, since he is the one who built the Ark of the Covenant. This Ark had supernatural powers in and of itself, when it caused a plague upon the Phillistines and destroyed their false god Dagon (the fish god who represented Nimrod / Semiramis and the Catholic Church) – ref 1 Samuel 5-7
- The Ark contained the Manna which was the “food of angels” that God supplied and sustained the Israelites during their 40 year Exodus (Psalms 78:22-25)
- The Ark contained the two stone tablets of the 10 Commandments and the staff of Aaron that had budded flowers (Exodus 16:33-34, 25:10-16 and Numbers 17:10).
- That God dwelt within the 1st Temple built by Solomon (ref: 1 Kings ch 8)
- That Jesus was from the line of David and existed (Ref: Matthew ch 1)
- That Jesus was foretold by King David (Ref: Psalm 110:1)
As you can see, the Haters of the Bible will “have a lot of ‘splainin’ to do…
“The Fool hath said in his heart, there is no God“